Welcome to MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By clicking "SEND" on “SUBMIT A SERVICE REQUEST“ page you authorize and agree that up to three companies may contact you using this information. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Terms and Conditions of this website and agree to be bound by them. We do not guarantee that we will be able to match your service request needs with a service provider or that there is any service provider in your area that is either qualified or willing to complete your service needs.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE, RECOMMEND OR GRANTEE THE SKILLS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN CONTRACTORS, CONTRACTOR NETWORKS, AND CONSUMERS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. WE DO NOT INSPECT, WARRANT, REPRESENT OR ENDORSE ANY CONTRACTORS OR CONTRACTOR NETWORKS. WHEN INTERACTING WITH CONTRACTORS, CONTRACTOR NETWORKS, OR CONSUMERS, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY AND PROPERTY, JUST AS YOU WOULD WHEN INTERACTING WITH OTHER PERSONS WHOM YOU DON’T KNOW.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM website (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING INTERLINK SYSTEMS, INC.) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- The materials on MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM are provided “as is”. MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Non-Endorsement: Site Content and Site users.
- MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM does not sponsor, recommend or endorse: (i) any Third Party Service Providers (including Advertisers) that are accessible by and through the website. The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Service Providers and Site visitors (“Visitors”) that are potential users of associated Third Party Offerings.
- Please be advised that MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM does not itself provide any underlying products and/or services, and the ultimate terms and conditions of any Third Party Offerings will be determined by the applicable Third Party Service Providers. You understand and agree that MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any service offered by any Third Party Service Provider.
In no event shall MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM Internet site, even if MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM or a MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree that you would not use MiamiCityDirectory.com Website to
- Post, email, transmit, upload or receive any kind of defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, blasphemous or racist material. These materials may not, in the judgment of MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM, cause any kind of inconvenience, anxiety or annoyance to any person
- Post, email, transmit, receive or upload any material that breaches the copyright pertaining to a third party or any other governing intellectual property rights. You are not authorized to transmit information under any contractual law or duty.
- Email, post, transmit or upload any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, spam, pyramid schemes, junk mail or any other forms of advertising commercial or solicitation. This is regardless of the content and does not cover the concepts that have been designated specifically for the purpose.
- Post, upload, email or knowingly indulge in the distribution or transmission of any material that consists of any computer code or software viruses that have been designed to damage, destroy, limit or interrupt the functionality of any telecommunications equipment, software or hardware.
- You abide by the terms that you wouldn’t make use of the website in a manner that the website faces damages or interruptions rendering it less efficient.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to MIAMICITYDIRECTORY.COM shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.